Consortium between Barod, Kaleidoscope and Hafal in Gwent
Partnership with New Link and Gofal in Cwm Taf (age 16-24 only)
Cyfle Cymru peer mentors help people to develop confidence, and provide support to access training, qualifications and work experience.
We help people affected by substance misuse and/or mental health conditions to gain the skills necessary to enter the world of work.
Our peer mentors draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery, and/or mental health conditions. They understand what you are going through, and can be with you when you face new experiences.
Our expertise in treatment and recovery means you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
- access to qualifications and training
- a chance to give something back to your community
- real-life work experience
- help to search and apply for jobs
- continuing support after you enter work, training or education to help you settle in
We can support individuals who are:
- aged 16 to 24 and not in employment, education or training
- aged 25 or over and long-term unemployed or economically inactive
- are in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues
For more information, visit the webpage
Or contact us on 01633 258489 for Gwent
Or contact DASPA on 0300 333 0000. for the Young Person’s Service in Cwm Taf