Consortium between Barod, WCADA and Hafal in Western Bay (Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Bridgend)
Consortium between Barod Kaleidoscope and Hafal in Dyfed (Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire)
Cyfle Cymru peer mentors help people to develop confidence, and provide support to access training, qualifications and work experience.
We help people affected by substance misuse and/or mental health conditions to gain the skills necessary to enter the world of work.
Our peer mentors draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery, and/or mental health conditions. They understand what you are going through, and can be with you when you face new experiences.
Our expertise in treatment and recovery means you can trust us to help you make the right decisions.
- access to qualifications and training
- a chance to give something back to your community
- real-life work experience
- help to search and apply for jobs
- continuing support after you enter work, training or education to help you settle in
Who we can support individuals who are:
- aged 16 to 24 and not in employment, education or training
- aged 25 or over and long-term unemployed or economically inactive
- in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues
Contact in Western Bay : 01792 646 421
Contact in Dyfed : 01267 231 634
or visit the Cyfle Cymru page