Cadwch Gymru’n #ddiogel #Profi. #Olrhain. #Diogelu Mae’r gwasanaeth yng Ngwent nawr yn fyw.
#Test. #Trace. #Protect. To keep #Wales #safe. NHS Wales’ Test, Trace, Protect Service is now live in Gwent.
In response to the Welsh Government’s Test, Trace, Protect strategy the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service has been set up and is now live in Gwent to carry out contact tracing.
What is contact tracing?
Contact tracing is a tried and tested method of controlling the spread of COVID-19 in the community. People who test positive will be phoned by the service and asked to share details of people they have been in close contact with, for example at home or at work.
These contacts will then be followed up and given advice on what they should do. Depending on the situation, this might include:
- Isolating at home for 14 days
- Daily follow up phone calls to people in order to check for symptoms
- Having a test for COVID-19 if they develop symptoms
- Specific advice and guidance for vulnerable people
- Reinforcing advice on hygiene and social distancing at home and in the community
For more information please visit https://abuhb.nhs.wales/news/news/test-trace-protect-coronavirus/
Fore more information on Barod’s response to the coronavirus please visit https://barod.cymru/coronavirus-covid-19/