Single Point of Contact for referrals: 01554 755779
Specialist Substance Misuse Young Person Service covering Pembrokeshire Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire – working with young people aged 18 or under and their concerned others.
The service offers:
- One to one specialist support for young people who use substances, including a comprehensive assessment, brief interventions and care planning
- Work with families to help them to understand, respond to and cope with the substance use of their young family members
- Workshops and awareness-raising sessions in schools and community venues
- Peer education and accredited training for young people
- Outreach Bus campaigns
Training throughout each of the County Councils SCWDP on a quarterly basis in conjunction with colleagues from DDAS plus bespoke training/workshops when requested covering:
- Substance Misuse 101
- Adolescent development and substance misuse
- Cannabis workshops
- Alcohol workshops
- Overdose first aid
You can also visit Choices West website here.